2010.02.17 - 100th POSTING!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY 10TH POSTING! WOOO HOOOO! I really hope you have been enjoying the postings. I look forward to the next 100 and beyond. As always I would love to hear from you. What does an image remind you of? Does it engage you or make you feel something?  If you think I could improve on something that is great as well. Your comments are always welcome. Cheers!


Preparations
Nikon P6000

Today is Ash Wednesday.  Before singing for the mass I took notice of how the lighting was setting the mood and I tried to capture it in this photo.  Although the focus of the mass isn't on the priests I did like how the velvet chairs with programs popped with the flood light above.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! I love the contrast between the shadow and light on the floor around the chairs. And I really enjoy how the light drops away as your eyes are drawn towards the ceiling. A great atmosphere in a very photogenic setting.

    ReplyDelete